The critically acclaimed Namco videogame franchise TEKKENTM is set to come to life on the big screen. Rising from the ashes of a crumbled civilization, gladiatorial combat has replaced warfare, and ruthless fighters pit themselves against one another in a bid for global supremacy. In the midst of the greatest tournament ever known, one warrior attempts to fulfill his destiny and become King of the Iron Fist.
Civilization as we know it has been destroyed and in it’s place a dystopian world order has arisen with seven all-powerful corporations controlling the planet. America is under the totalitarian leadership of the mighty Tekken Corporation and it’s CEO Heihachi Mishima (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa), who rules absolutely from the capital of Tekken City. Those outside the metropolis’s walls lead a life of fear and despair, fighting for survival as outcasts in a harsh world where resources are scarce. Rising from this poverty is Jin (Jon Foo), who is driven by nothing more than a desire to murder the man who killed his mother (Tamyln Tomita). In order to exact his revenge Jin must defeat the world’s most elite fighters and win the ‘Iron Fist’ Tournament. However this journey will show Jin a past that his mother had tried to hide from him and force him to realize a future that threatens to tear him apart.
Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for Nuffnang Glitterati bloggers.
2. Blog posts submitted must be original and not plagiarized from any other sources.
3. There is no closing date for this mini contest. Late entries with high creativity value will be given a chance to attend the Premiere Screening if they are deemed fit by the judges.
4. Should the blog post written for this mini contest be removed, the participation will be declared void.
5. Invitations will be sent out via email on 30 July 2010 which would require bloggers to reply for confirmation of attendance. If an invitation sent out is not confirmed by 12pm, 2 August 2010, it will be declared void and passed to the next blogger in line.
n August, all your favorite Tekken memories will flash back thanks to Tekken on the big screen. Courtesy of GSC Movies, 50 pairs Nuffnangers will have the chance to watch Tekken 1 day before its official release date. To win yourself a pair of invites to catch Tekken on the big screen, you just have to;
- 1)Write a blog post with the title “Tekken is in the Cinemas!!”
- 1)Share with us which Tekken character you like the most.
- 1)Comment on this blog post with the permalink of your written blog post.
You can search around the net for information about the famous characters of Tekken and share your favorite one with your blog readers. So who is your favorite? Is it Jin, Christie, Mishima, Kazuya, Marshall Law, Raven or the many other characters?
What are you waiting for? The invites are limited so don’t miss your chance to be invited for the screening!